ACCESS CONTROL CPD COURSE
What is involved in this course?
In this rapidly changing industry it is important to keep up with the latest developments as not to get left behind your competitors and design out dated systems.
This CPD is designed for architects, consultants and property managers looking to understand the fundamentals of Access Control Design and how it can add value to the operation of the buildings you design and manage.
Summary of course:
- Why use Access Control?
- The latest BSIA and NSI Code of Practice for Access Control
- Typical Access Control Layouts
- IP Based Access Control Systems
- Wireless Access Control Systems
- Types of Electronic Locks and where to use them
- Types of Access Control Tokens and just how insecure they are if you chose the wrong ones
- Manufacturer Showcase
Enquire about our range of fire and security CPD courses or speak to an expert.BOOK YOUR CPD NOW SPEAK TO ONE OF OUR EXPERTS