With large fines and potential imprisonment imposed for regulatory breaches, ensuring a fire risk assessment is undertaken and regularly reviewed is imperative for employers, business owners and landlords alike.
Complying with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, our fire risk assessments include a site visit by a fully qualified Fire Risk Assessor. They will conduct a full non-destructive site survey of the building or area of your responsibility to identify/assess:
- Who is at risk
- Process and/or building hazards
- Potential ignition sources
- Any deficiencies in existing fire precautions/procedures
- Correct type(s)/quantities and suitably maintained fire safety equipment
- Appropriate fire training and drills
- Appropriate signs/notices
- Suitable means for detecting fire and raising the alarm if a fire were to occur
- Adequate means of escape in the event of fire
Our documented fire risk assessment would not only reduce the risk of fire occurring and ensure compliance with current fire legislation, but also ensure that you have appropriate precautions and safeguards in place to protect staff and visitors.
Our Fire Risk Assessors are fully qualified and technically competent to conduct fire risk assessments. They’re also trained to provide guidance in accordance with either British Standards or Building Regulations.
Whether you require a full, new fire risk assessment or a review of an existing assessment, speak to our helpful team today who can advise you on the best way to proceed.
Call our team today to discuss a Fire Risk Assessment.